Reproduction 100% Made in Italy
The Tulip chair was designed by Eero Saarinen in 1955 and 1956. It was designed primarily as a chair to match the complementary dining table.The chair is considered a classic of industrial design.
Swivel chair with cast aluminum pedestal painted white or black. Shell in fiberglass. Seat cushion and backrest filled with polyurethane foam and covered in fabric or eco leather.
Made in Italy
Brand : Stile Srl
Product Dimensions: Height: 32” – 82cm; Seat: 22” x 19”– 57cm x 49cm; Base Diameter: 16”– 41cm; Weight: 24lbs – 11kg
Fabric Caliente Abitex:
A soft feel - this is the distinctive trait of Caliente; a polypropylene chain interwoven with a polyester chenille. It has a denim shot effect and a delicate, warm look in 26 different colours.
- Customs Code: 54079300
- Features: 52% polypropylene, 48% polyester
- Width: 140cm
- Weight: 210 g/m²
- Dyeing solution dyed product
- Roll length approx. 35 lm.
- Abrasion resistance 40.000 rubs
- ISO 12947-2 color fastness to light 4/5, ISO 105 B02 fastness to rubbing dry 4/5, wet 4, ISO 105 X12 seam slippage warp 2 mm, weft 2 mm, ISO 13936-2 pilling 4/5, ISO 12945-2 fire resistance 1IM - UNI 9175 EN 1021:14 part 1/2 BS 5852:79 part 1, is 1 California TB 117:2013
- IMO MED - Ftp 307 part 8
IMO MED - Ftp 307 part 7
ATTENTION: Slight colour differences between different batches are allowed